THANKS TO YOUR EFFORTS:
Barnes&Noble Fundraiser raised $1016
Direct Ask (including corporate matching) raised a tremendous $4500.
Bake Sales have netted about $360 so far this year.
Students going to Monterey, CA for Jazz Festival were able to raise more than $2000 through the Cougar Mountain Cookie Dough Sale.
All are welcome to attend the next Booster Meeting, Tuesday, January 16, 7 – 8 pm, Choir Room. So far the agenda will include:
- Teacher Updates
- Fundraising/Treasurer Update: How much we have raised (direct appeal and B&N) and spent, etc.
- Upcoming Fundraisers and Swag Sales
- Chaperone Policy – Do we want to provide a greater subsidy to parent chaperones?
- Board Position Openings: Do we put together a nominations committee to recruit for 2018-19?
- Next Booster Meeting Date
Please email Barb Dolby, Chairperson with questions/to add items: babsdolby