We are so grateful for our community.
Our music program simply could not exist without your contributions. Every dollar and every hour helping out counts. Thanks for all you do!!!
With your volunteer and financial support, we are rebuilding a noteworthy music program at Nathan Hale. (pun intended)
Our talented, dedicated educators are building competitive programs for wind ensemble, jazz band, chamber and concert orchestras, vocal jazz, and choir. We also have a piano lab and opportunities for chamber groups and side projects.
The number of students wanting to participate is on the rise, but we need your support to make that possible.
Did you know that the school district provides less than one dollar per student for our music program? That barely covers staff salaries.
That’s where Music Boosters steps in. The money we raise, along with annual student fees, helps pay for much-needed sheet music, instruments and instrument maintenance/repair, expert clinicians, festival fees, and scholarships for students who cannot pay the full cost for field trips and special events.
How to help…
Our fundraising goal this year is to raise $15,000. We’re on track, thanks to a successful mattress fundraiser, a direct donation drive, a books & music fundraiser at Barnes & Noble, a Chipotle fundraiser, and bake sales.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION:
- Follow this link to the online donation center (currently managed by the Alliance for Education) and complete the form. The designated recipient should be auto-filled as: Nathan Hale Music Boosters – 02214. After submitting, you should receive an email receipt within seconds.
- Many employers match charitable gifts, which doubles your impact! Ask your human resources department for info. (Please also forward your email receipt (the one you received in step 2) to our co-treasurer, Carmen Brady @ firstname.lastname@example.org who will track your match to make sure it comes through.
- Forward this email to any and all friends, family, and extended community members who might be willing to support our music program.
Thank you for your generosity!Direct donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Join the board to help shape the future of the music program.
- Help out with bake sales before each concert. We always need people to bake goodies, set up, sell food and merchandise during intermission, and clean up.
- Plan, manage, and/or work special events.
- Be a chaperone/driver for festivals/competitions.
- Join a committee to help with community outreach, data entry, or web management.
- Offer your talents in some other way. All people and ideas welcome!!!