Greetings Nathan Hale Music Families,
We are still in the middle of our fall fundraising drive! THE EASIEST, MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to donate is here. We are closing out our drive on December 31st, so there is still time to donate.
The school district provides less than a dollar per student for our music program—not nearly enough to cover costs. Please know that your tax-deductible support makes music possible for our students.
The money you help us raise goes to much-needed sheet music, instruments and instrument repair, expert clinicians, festival fees, and scholarships for students who cannot pay the full cost for field trips and special events.
The suggested donation is $100 per family, but ANY donation is welcome and every little bit helps.
Also, don’t forget about employer matches! They can double your impact. Eligible donations can be made through your Human Resources department, and please forward your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would rather contribute by check, please contact Music Boosters’ Co-Treasurer Carmen Brady at email@example.com for information on where to send it.
We are truly thankful for each and every one of you!
The Music Boosters
Thank you for your generosity!Direct donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Join the board to help shape the future of the music program.
- Help out with bake sales before each concert. We always need people to bake goodies, set up, sell food and merchandise during intermission, and clean up.
- Plan, manage, and/or work special events.
- Be a chaperone/driver for festivals/competitions.
- Join a committee to help with community outreach, data entry, or web management.
- Offer your talents in some other way. All people and ideas welcome!!!